- Frances JosephDr Frances Joseph is an Associate Professor and Director of the Textile and Design Lab (TDL). She is also co-Director of Colab, AUT's Creative Technologies Research Centre.
- Mandy SmithMandy Smith has been with AUT University since 2002 employed as a Senior Lecturer in the Fashion and Textiles Department, School of Art and Design, Faculty of Design and Creative Technologies.
- Peter HeslopPeter Heslop has managed the AUT University’s Textile and Design Lab since its launch in November 2006.
- Gordon FraserGordon Fraser is the Textile and Design Lab’s Senior Technician.
- Rachelle MooreRachelle Moore is a lecturer in Fashion and Textile Design at AUT University. Her love of knitwear began after winning the 1995 Fernmark Wools of New Zealand Innovation Award and the Knitwear Award.
- Lyle ReillyLyle has over 20 years of experience in the fashion industry and has maintained close links with NZ based companies since joining AUT in 2000.
- Miranda SmitheramMiranda Smitheram is currently undertaking a practice-led PhD and is actively engaged in research and development with the Textile and Design Lab, with a particular focus on exploring digital textile printing design and design methodologies.
- Jyoti KalyanjiJyoti Kalyanji is a PhD student at AUT University. She recently completed her Master of Art and Design during which she spent time at the TDL learning about seamless knit technology and mastering...
- Donna ClevelandDonna Cleveland is currently a PhD Candidate within Colab, her design led research engages with issues surrounding pre and post-consumer textile waste by building a re-connection between the value of fashion garments and...