- Frances JosephDr Frances Joseph is an Associate Professor and Co-Director of the Textile and Design Lab (TDL).
- Mandy SmithDr Mandy Smith has been with AUT University since 2002 and is currently the Discipline Leader for Textile Design as well as a Co-Director of the Textile and Design Lab.
- Peter HeslopPeter Heslop has managed the AUT University’s Textile and Design Lab since its launch in November 2006.
- Gordon FraserGordon Fraser is the Textile and Design Lab’s Senior Technician.
- Miranda SmitheramDr Miranda Smitheram currently lectures on the Bachelor of Creative Technologies degree and is actively engaged in research and development with the Textile and Design Lab.
- Rachelle MooreRachelle Moore lectures in Textile Design and is a member of the Textile and Design Lab's management team.
- Jyoti KalyanjiJyoti Kalyanji is a PhD student at AUT University. She recently completed her Master of Art and Design during which she spent time at the TDL learning about seamless knit technology and mastering...
- Donna ClevelandDonna Cleveland is currently a PhD Candidate within Colab, her design led research engages with issues surrounding pre and post-consumer textile waste by building a re-connection between the value of fashion garments and...